Thursday, November 13, 2008

2008 New Year's Goals

10. Buy a minivan. Check.

9. Pay off credit card debt. Cha-ching. Thanks George W.

8. Continue with food abstinence program. (A few years ago, I wanted to see if I could give up pop for a whole year, just to see if I could do it. I was a major Dr. Pepper addict previously. I succeeded, and ever since then, I've been adding a food item to that list each year. So far I've "given up" pop, French fries, doughnuts, and this year I decided to give up sugary drinks, i.e. anything other than 100% fruit juice, water, or milk.) Check, check.

7. Run a 5k. Working on that one.


6. Wean the girls off of their pacifiers.
5. Have potty training completed by the end of the year. (I feel tired just by thinking about accomplishing #5 and #6)

4. Save $x each month to put toward debt payment. Check.

3. Hike Mt. Timp. Missed that opportunity.

2. Read 13 books this year, cover to cover, including the Book of Mormon. That equals out to one book per month, plus standard scripture reading. So far, I've read 5 and I'm in Enos in the Book of Mormon. Yikes!

1. Start a blog


12 comments:

  1. You lie!!! You're girls don't have full heads of hair!!!! Anyways welcome...we're working on Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you have a family blog!!! Yeah for blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Impressive Kim!!! Way to go! I'm so glad you have a blog, I love it! Congratulations & keep up the good work - your goals look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, what in the world are you talking about? Full heads of hair?? Some clarification, please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm excited for your blog. And good job on the goals! Sometimes just setting goals is good for me even if I don't fulfill them. It's good to work on something. And you've already gotten like half of them done! You rock! I'm serious. I think you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim! Good to see you in the blogging world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kim! Good to see you in the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for you and your goal completion! read any good books you want to share?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello...the picture at the bottom of your blog = girls with tons of hair and pigtails....so not true...lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah! I'm so glad that now I can keep up with your life:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to have you guys in the blogging world. We're looking forward to seeing updated pics of all of you soon!
    You've also got us thinking about what we may choose as goals for 2009 - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great minds think alike Kim! Can't wait to see pic of you guys!

    ReplyDelete